Drainbase is a modular easy assemble interlocking tile system, used as a load bearing base for artificial grass. This innovative system creates a water permeable surface and buffers up to 30 litres of water per m2 allowing for natural sub-base drainage, thus providing a high-quality finish for artificial grass lawns, terraces, balconies, and roof gardens. Drainbase also has the advantage of requiring less excavation in garden areas and forms a thermal buffer between the sub-base and the artificial grass surface temperature, improving use even in freezing weather conditions. Drainbase also has an anti-skid system integrated to ensure the artificial grass stays securely in place. Drainbase is manufactured from 100% recycled HDPE, which is also fully recyclable.
- A modular load bearing base for artificial grass, permitting fast, high quality installation for multiple applications.
- Perfectly water permeable providing water buffering of up to 30 litres per m2.
- Comprising of 9 flexible zones, ensuring maintained contact with the substrate creating a smooth finish.
- Integrated anti skid pins to ensure the artificial grass stays securely in place without causing damage to the backing.
- Fixation caps and borders are available, for secure and well finished installation of artificial grass.
- Total Coverage: 97.92m² (272 x 0.36m²)