The Renderplas Stop Bead is used to provide a precise straight clean finish and to reinforce 2 or 3 coat plaster or render at it’s edge. It is designed to minimise potential chipping, cracking and associated damage and product measures 2.50m in length with a 10mm PVC stop. Stop beads are intended to provide a stop to the render at window, doorframes and to terminate render panels as well as dissipates shock waves while reducing spalling and impact damage. It is easy to cut with snips or a fine-toothed hacksaw and is BBA certified which ensures the good quality and performance of the product. Comes with a low Ecopoint score of 0.004/kg delivered; ecologically benign; non-hazardous in water; non-hazardous if ingested and does not release substances into the atmosphere.
- Manufactured from high quality recycled unplasticised polyvinyl chloride, PVC / PVCu, making rendering corrosion resistant
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable being fully recyclable
- Class 1Y, meaning it’s combustible within fire source, self extinguishing upon removal of flame, will not contribute to the combustion of the system
- Safer to use than metal stop beads and removes the dangers of cut metal on sites, suitable for prisons and schools
- Long lasting and durable, will never rust