This is a roof-mount exhaust fan, for ventilation use mainly. It is designed to protect your house from the heat of hot summer , to improve the air quatily of your house.
1. Free solar energy, you won’t worry the electrical cost anymore. (Save your mony!)
2. Roof vent fan good for extending roofing lifespan, to help you save certain maintenance or replacement fee.
3. Hig Efficient ventilation, as the solar intensity changes, the speed can reach 3-4.5m/s.
4. Easy installation, suit all kinds of roofs installation. (please cosider below installation guide, thanks.)
5. No need switch, this roof ventilator runs automally when sun rise, stop when sun set.
6. If you need it work at night also, we can offer 2 energy back-up option to you, add battery/ power adapter.
7. Long time warranty (2years) and lifespean (designed life: 8-10years).
1. Extend the material life of your attic and roof. Without proper air-flow, the temperature in your attic can get up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. This intense heat can cause damage to the shingles on your roof, as well as the wooden trusses in your attic. By lowering the temperature of the attic, you reduce these harmful effects considerably.
2. Minimize the heat transferred into your living space. By installing a solar attic fan, you can lower the attic temperature by as much as 60 degrees Fahrenheit. As a result, the rooms beneath the attic will be considerably cooler as well.
3. Reduce moisture buildup in your attic. With passive venting, water vapor tends to build up in your attic from everyday activities like cooking or bathing. This excess moisture, if left unchecked, can give rise to rust, rot, or even mold. A solar attic fan increases the circulation of fresh air, which reduces the vapor buildup and keeps your attic dry. With an optional humidistat, the fan can keep your attic dry during winter months as well.
4. Save energy and money. The solar attic fan removes the excess heat from your attic. This means there is less heat to penetrate the rooms below. This keeps your air-conditioner from working overtime, which can result in savings of up to 30% on home cooling costs.