Strong-Tie Joist Hanger with Adjustable Height Strap which measures 237 x 47 x 0.9mm (H x W x T) is made from pre-galvanised steel. The material is known for its formability and resistance to corrosion hence austenitic steels are the most widely used grade of stainless steel. The product has a built-in inspection slot at the base of the hanger to aid inspection from the ground. The durability of the hanger is in accordance to ETA with a fire resistance rating of A1. The installation procedure requires the hanger to be installed so that the back flange is tight against the face of the supporting member.
- Corrosion resistant owing to galvanisation
- Provides added strength and stability due to treatments
- Speed-prong holds the hanger in position to allow easier attachment
- Wider strap provides more surface area enhancing the performance of the critical hanger-to-support
- Provides great support with ease of installation