- Make concrete mixture more compact
- Bring down the consumption of cement in water
- Lessens production costs
- Add to the mechanical strength of the Asphalt or concrete
- Decline the porousness of cement and increases its water resistance
- Adjusts the heat retention value of cement
- Rock Aggregate includes natural stones, sand, gravel, or various combination of those materials.
- Aggregate ought to be solid, inflexible, and sturdy.
- It ought to be thick, clear, and free from any coating.
Uses of Aggregate
3/16″ Crushed Aggregates stone is used mostly as aggregate for road construction and maintenance. It is also used for making cement and lime and other chemical applications, and in agriculture.
- Foundations for Roads and highways Structures
- Road Shoulder Stabilization
- Unpaved Road Stabilization
- Engineered Backfill
- Cement-treated Base
- Equipment Support Pads on Jobsites
- Levelling for interlock
- Drainage Systems
- Dewatering services
- Walkways and sidewalks
- Parking lots
- Airport runways