• PPR Nipple Socket fittings are for pressure applications that have high impact strength and are designed for all types of plumbing systems.
• They are lightweight, non-toxic and simple to install. Installation requires the utilization of primer and solvent cement.
• These socket fittings are for pressure applications that have high effect strength and are expected for all the pipes frameworks.
• They are profoundly resilient, with high impact and tensile strength. These are utilized in underground sprinkler systems, irrigation, swimming pools, cold-water supply lines and outdoor applications.
• This socket fitting has male threads. This piping network can be utilized in different connection points throughout a plant, for example, a ball valve and an air compressor.
• The high-quality construction guarantees durability.
• It has great corrosion resistance and easy installation.
• It is exceptionally efficient and has a high service life.