Rockwool Sound Insulation Slab is made from mineral wool insulation, which absorbs sound waves and reduces vibration due to its density, a non-directional fibre orientation and an open porous structure; trapping and preventing sound waves from traveling through it. ROCKWOOL insulation is also non-combustible, able to withstand temperatures of over 1,000°C.
- Outstanding noise reduction – Quiet Mark™ approved
- Quick and easy to install, no gaps and minimal waste
- Non-combustible stone wool with a Euroclass A1 fire rating
- Patented FLEXI Edge® for the perfect friction fit
- Water repellent and vapour permeable – resists rot and mould
- Dimensionally stable and durable, maintaining performance over time
- Produced from sustainable, renewable volcanic rock