The Simpson Strong Tie Truss Clip is used to attach girders, trusses and rafters to wall plates in order to provide wind restraint. It measures 100 x 38 x 0.90mm (L x W x T). The product is manufactured from pre-galvanised steel, which ensures extra corrosion resistance and cost-effectiveness in comparison to other forms of steel. The clip provides alignment control between a roof truss and non-bearing walls. It is also used for general woodwork purposes especially where one timber piece crosses another. The product comes with speed prong which enables quick installation. Engineered and tested to maintain quality standards, the CE-Marked product is used for external applications for both commercial and domestic requirements.
- Galvanised steel ensures resistance to moisture
- Obround holes for easier nail driving
- Speed prong provides quick installation
- Attaches to girders, trusses and rafters to provide wind restraint 0.9mm
- Clip provides alignment control between a roof truss and non-bearing walls
- Robust lightweight design for ease of manual efforts
- Double shear nailing for greater strength