• White washed sand can also be used as an ingredient in gunite swimming pools, in addition to being used in the production of concrete paving stones.
• White washed sand is used in volleyball courts, as golf bunker sand, in sandboxes or as an additive to cement to make mortar.
• This fine-grained, clean sand is utilized in the creation of mortar or concrete; the final product is typically used to lay bricks, blocks, or stones.
• Contractors can use sand on highways, filters, pavements, playground sandboxes, and golf courses.
• Sand is also widely used as a soft aggregate in concrete, making it hugely important to construction projects.
• It is commonly used in the creation of concrete, mortar, and patio-related jobs and its versatility rivals that of other alternatives.