The Bosch Drilling Multi-Construction Drill Bit 5mm Dia Silver transmits the vibrations produced by the drilling machine into hard materials, thereby drilling the concrete. The product drills up to 1000 W and has a longer operational life. It is manufactured from carbide making it extremely hard also the professional range of multi-purpose drill bits suitable for drilling all kinds of materials. The product has a working length up to 50mm. The drilling percussion bit has a faster drill speed in concrete, it could also be used with an impact resistant hammer for drilling bits. It is the best-suited equipment for fixing holes in wood, steel, plastics, ceramics, multi-layered materials, natural stone, artificial stone, masonry and limestone. Bosch is a leading manufacturer of accessories for power tools and is an innovation leader with 125 years of tradition. Also, it aims to develop innovative accessories for all applications making it more efficient working and to provide new materials, with more than 8000 products that are available.
- Minimal material between a twin-cut chase allows conduits to be fitted
- Silver percussion offers longer operational life
- Hand-held rotary percussive drill for drilling into unreinforced concrete
- Hammer action assists in penetrating
- Made of carbide makes it strong
- Features a diamond drill or core cutter to see separate entries
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility