The Bosch Standard Brad Point Wood Drill Bit 3mm Silver and Black transmits the vibrations produced by the drilling machine into hard materials, thereby drilling the concrete. The product drills up to maximum load and has a longer operational life. It is manufactured from carbide making it extremely hard also the professional range of multi-purpose drill bits suitable for drilling all kinds of materials. The product has a working length up to 120mm making it convenient for dry drilling without lubrication. The drilling percussion bit has a faster drill speed in concrete, it could also be used with an impact resistant hammer for drilling bits. It is the best-suited equipment for fixing holes in wood, steel, plastics, ceramics, multi-layered materials, natural stone, artificial stone, masonry and limestone. Bosch is a leading manufacturer of accessories for power tools and is an innovation leader with 125 years of tradition. Also, it aims to develop innovative accessories for all applications making it more efficient working and to provide new materials, with more than 8000 products that are available.
- Diamond-ground tungsten carbide cutter for a precise drilling
- Simple flute-less design is especially suitable for drilling through tiles
- Ideal tile bit for all soft to medium density tiles
- Dry drilling without lubrication for convenient use
- Cylindrical shank system makes it compatible with corded or cordless drills
- Precise shear and hook angles provide a smoother and elegant finish
- Usage of product in various material ensures flexibility